7 Best Portable Generator 2017- Buying Guide
During the last winter, some parts of my hometown plunged into darkness for a whole week.
Technicians took longer to repair the power lines, and that meant that we could not watch TV, access internet and my daughter could not play video games because we did not have a backup energy source.
But what is the solution to the frequent power disruptions and outages?
You might consider moving to another neighborhood, but are you guaranteed to find power outages-proof neighborhoods? Not really. But there is another option- buy the best portable generator to serve as a backup power.
Wikipedia defines a generator as a device that converts mechanical energy to electrical energy.
There are dozens of generators on the market today that vary in size, wattage, fuel type and different other factors. There are generators for homes, RVs, camping trips and backyard parties.
Best Portable Generator 2017
Which is the best generator?
If you are impatient and want a sneak preview, here are our best picks:
- Best Portable Generator for the money- Westinghouse WH5500E
- Best Budget Portable Generator- DuroMax XP4400E.
- Best Inverter Portable Generator- Honda EU2000i
- Best Dual Fuel Portable Generator- DuroMax XP4850EH
Best Portable Generators 2017 Comparison Table
|Item||Starting/Running Output||Run time|
|Westinghouse WH5500 (Best Generator for the Money)||6750/5500 watts||16 hours at 1/4 load|
|DuroMax XP4400E (Best Budget Generator)||4400/3500 watts||8 hours at 1/2 load|
|Honda EU2000i (Quietest Inverter Generator)||2000/1600 watts||8.1 hours at 1/4 load.|
|Yamaha EF2000iS (Best for Camping)||2000/1600 watts||10.5 hours at 1/4 load|
|Champion Power Equipment 75537i (RV Ready)||3100/2800 watts||8 hours at 1/4 load|
|Generac 6866 iQ2000||2000/1600 watts||7.7 hours at 1/4 load|
|DuroMax XP4850EH (Dual Fuel)||4850/3850 watts||N/A|
Best Portable Generators 2017
1. Westinghouse WH5500 Portable Generator– Best Generator for the Money (Editor’s Choice)
The Westinghouse WH5500 is a product from Westinghouse, one of the oldest and most reputable manufacturers of electronic products.Westinghouse portable generators are some of the most powerful, safe and reliable power systems in the market.
If you are looking for the best portable generator to power several circuits and meet your wattage needs, the Westinghouse WH5500 is the best choice.
With a run-time of 14 hours at 50% load, the machine can be used for large outdoor events, RV applications and even for a bad day during the winter. The Westinghouse model is easy to operate, thanks to its simplified control panel.
The unit has four standard household outlets that are ready to power your home devices. The-10 inch solid wheels and the handle kit allows users to move the generator from one location to another conveniently.
The high-efficiency alternator laminations help in increasing electrical output and lowering fuel consumption. The automatic voltage regulation system ensures reliable voltage control for demanding devices and applications.
The Westinghouse WH5500 Portable Generator has an all-steel construction and fully enclosed electrical connections to protect the machine from harsh weather conditions.
Features of the Westinghouse WH5500 Portable Generator
- Heavy duty 357cc Westinghouse 4-stroke OVH engine with durable Iron Sleeve.
- 6750 watts starting output and 5500 watts during normal running conditions.
- 16 hours run time at 25% load.
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank.
- L14-30R 120/240VAC Twist Lock Power Outlet and a 4X 120VAC Power Outlets.
- Plug and Play mechanism- Includes oil, oil funnel, battery charger and tool kit to get started with minimal assembly required.
- User-friendly Operator Control Panel.
- Voltage-regulating VR system.
- Quiet Operation (with Noise reduction Pulse-Flo muffler).
- The machine has a 3-year Limited Warranty.
The Box package includes:
- 10-inch solid wheels.
- Handle kit.
- Tool Kit.
- Oil and oil funnel.
- Operating instructions manual
What we liked
- Quiet generator (has a distinct Pulse-Flo Muffler that reduces the noise levels).
- Ease of use (the generator has an LCD screen that shows you the generator run time and allows users adjust generator settings).
- Voltage-regulating VR system.
- Fuel efficient.
- High running wattage.
- Durable engine and efficient alternator.
- Long product warranty – 3 years.
What we did not like
- Heavy machine (168 pounds).
- Not CARB-compliant (Units sold in California must be CARB-Compliant).
Summary Westinghouse WH5500 Review
The Westinghouse WH5500 Portable Generator is an excellent choice for homes due to its unique features, strong engine, fuel- efficiency and quiet operation. Although the generator is relatively heavy, it comes with 10-inch solid wheels and handles kit for easy maneuverability.
If you require a powerful and reliable portable generator, the Westinghouse WH5500 is the Best Choice.
2. DuroMax XP4400E- Best Budget Portable Generator.
The generator has a 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle gas-powered engine that has a running output of 3500 watts and 4400 watts surge power.
The DuroMax model includes two 120-volts 20-amps standard household outlets to power all devices at home plus 120/240 volts; 30-amps twist lock to serve high powered tools.
The 12-volt DC power output with leads serves as a charger for batteries and other rechargeable appliances. The 15-amps circuit breaker prevents overloads that may damage your devices.
The exclusive DuroMax RV Switch/ voltage selector allows users to enjoy maximum power from each of the 120-volts outlets.
Users choose between operating at 120 volts only or 120 and 240 volts simultaneously. The volt meter allows users to monitor the machine’s output range at all times.
The machine is ideal for job sites where technicians need to power saws, drills, and other equipment.
Also, individuals can use the portable generator to power appliances during power outages, therefore ensuring that all appliances are running smoothly without interruptions.
Key features of the DuroMax XP4400E Portable Generator
- Durable 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle gas-powered engine.
- All Steel 4 Gallon Tank- At half load, the generator runs for 8 hours.
- 3500 Watt Continuous/4400 Watt Surge.
- Electric Key Start (includes a battery in the package).
- 8-inch knobby all-terrain Wheel kit with front handle for easy movement.
- Automatic low oil shut off that prevents damage to the engine.
- Multiple outlets- Two 120 volts, 20-amp and three prongs, one 120/240 volt, 30-amp twist lock, one 12 volts and 10-amp utility.
- Automatic voltage regulator.
- Voltage meter to monitor output range.
- DuroMax RV Switch/ Voltage selector.
- Lightweight- weighs 120 pounds.
- Quiet muffler reduces noise levels.
- The machine is EPA approved with a 69 dBA rating.
- 1 (one) year limited warranty.
What we liked about DuroMax XP4400E Portable Generator.
- The generator is cost effective and a terrific bargain.
- Electric key start (easy to start just like a car)
- EPA Approved.
- Quiet operation.
- 4-gallon fuel tank and powerful gas motor.
- DC charging capacity.
What we did not like
- Not ideal for large equipment
- Not CARB compliant.
Should you buy this portable generator?
The DuroMax XP4400E is an ideal portable generator for job sites and home emergencies. Though the machine is not the best for large equipment, it has various unique features to support power needs.
With a runtime of 8 hours at half load and multiple outlets, the generator is ideal to keep your appliances running in the event of power outages. The machine is a terrific bargain!
3. Honda EU2000i- Best Quietest Inverter Portable Generator.
The Honda EU2000i 2000 watts is a super quiet inverter generator that provides reliable power to homes and businesses. It is relatively small and a great option for camping or other outdoor activities.
The machine uses the Honda GX 98.4 cc engine with a 0.95-gallon tank capacity and has a run time of 8.1 hours on one fuel tank. It produces 53-59 decibels of sound during a normal operation.
The Honda EU2000i is lightweight, and it weighs 46 pounds, making it one of the lightest generators in the market.
Despite its small size, the generator produces clean and reliable power similar to that of a standard household outlet using inverter technology.
The Honda Oil Alert protects the generator from being damaged by turning off the machine once the oil level has reached dangerously low. Also, the circuit protection prevents overloading during operation. The generator is a pull start only, and it is easy to start and maintain.
Unique Features of Honda EU2000i Portable Generator
- Lightweight-weighs 46 pounds only!
- Super quiet- 53-59 dBA Noise level making it ideal for camping.
- Honda GX 98.5 cc engine.
- Fuel efficient- runs for 8.1 hours on one tank of fuel.
- Eco Throttle- the technology adjusts engine speed to match the actual load.
- Honda Advanced Inverter Technology- results in clean power that is safe for all sensitive appliances.
- Parallel Operation – Two EU2000i generators can be linked to double the load capacity to serve several appliances
- Honda Oil Alert- shuts off the generator when the oil levels are dangerously low as to damage the machine.
- The machine has a starting power of 2000 watts with a rated output of 1600 watts.
- 12v DC Outlet ideal for charging batteries.
- Starting system-recoil.
- Voltage-120 volts.
- EPA and CARB Compliant- can be used in all US states including California.
- 3-year warranty.
What we liked
- Lightweight- 46 pounds.
- Very quiet- 53-59 dBA.
- Fuel efficient.
- This machine produces clean power.
What we did not like
- The 2000 watts might not be enough for use in multiple appliances.
- Adapters bought separately.
Should you buy the Honda EU2000i?
The Honda EU2000i stands out as one of the best portable generators in terms of portability, reliability, and performance. It has passed reliability and fuel-efficiency tests.
Though not the cheapest 2000 watts generator in the market, it beats other competing brands with its combination of unique features and technology that makes it a superior portable generator. We highly recommend the Honda EU2000i.
4. Yamaha EF2000iS-Best Portable Inverter Generator for Camping.
The generator has a 79 cc 4-stroke OHV engine and the machine has 1600 watts rated AC output and a 2000 watts maximum AC output.
The power produced is enough to power a camping fridge, microwave oven, RV, refrigerator, lights and job site equipment. The machine can also supply power during natural disasters and emergencies.
The Yamaha EF2000iS portable generator’s inverter system has a tested Pulse Width Modulation technology that creates clean and secure energy that will not damage sensitive home appliances, high-tech devices or job site tools.
It is CARB compliant, and it is usable in all states in the United States.
The super-quiet muffler (51.5 dBA at ¼) with USFS-approved spark arrestor gives a super-quiet experience making it an ideal option as the best camping generator. The machine is also suitable for use during fishing and other outdoor recreational activities.
The EF2000iS also includes the Smart Throttle feature that is a load sensing rpm control. The feature ensures greater fuel efficiency and noise minimization by adjusting the engine speed to match the exact load.
The generator has a run time of 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a full tank of gas.
Features of Yamaha EF2000iS Inverter Generator
- Twin Tech Parallel Generator Operation – If you need extra electricity to power your appliances, the EF2000iS allows you to connect two generators to double the power up to 30 amps. The connection requires a Twin Tech Cable (purchased separately) to double the electricity.
- Oil Watch Warning System- This system prevents engine damage that may be caused by low oil level, therefore minimizing downtimes and costly repairs. The system cautions against human error should somebody forget that the generator was on, especially due to its long run time and super quiet nature.
- Electrical Overload Breaker- Prevents generator damage that may be caused by a power overload.
- Air cooled OHV Engine– the Yamaha EF2000iS comes with an advanced gasoline powered Overhead Valve Engine (OVH) that provides the needed mechanical energy to produce electricity, to power home appliances and equipment. OHV engine is efficient, reliable and powerful, and ensures a long generator life and excellent heat dissipation.
- EPA and CARB- compliant – the EF2000iS model produces clean emissions, and Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by EPA and CARB.
- 10.5 hours run time at ¼ rated load.
- Auto-decompression system- Reduces compression for easier starting.
- Auto-warm up – this feature increases engine speeds during cold starts to handle high power demand appliances immediately.
- Fuel gauge to monitor fuel levels.
- Grip handle for easier movement and transport.
- DC outlet – 8A 12Volts for charging batteries.
- Oil Watch Warning System to prevent engine damage due to low oil levels.
- Three years limited warranty.
- Lightweight and compact – weighs 44 pounds.
- Fuel efficient- Smart Throttle features improved fuel economy.
- Long run-time of 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load.
- Super quiet – Noise level of 51 dBA-61 dBA.
- Environmentally friendly – EPA and CARB compliant.
- It is somewhat expensive.
- Limited power output.
Should you buy the Yamaha EF2000iS Inverter Generator?
The Yamaha EF2000iS is one of the most popular portable inverter generators in the current market. Some of the features that make this model an excellent option include the long run of 10.5 hours on a full tank, whisper-quiet experience, environmentally friendly and fuel efficiency.
The machine is lightweight and an excellent choice if you are shopping for the best generator for camping.
5.Champion Power Equipment 75537i- RV Ready Inverter Generator, EPA & CARB Approved.
Also, the portable generator ideal for use in campgrounds, trailer, tailgating, and RVs. This generator is CARB approved.
The generator is RV ready, and it is equipped with a standard TT 30R outlet that is enough to start and run a 13,500 BTU RV air conditioner. The unit produces 2800 running watts and 3100 starting watts.
The generator has a run time of up to 8 hours on a full gasoline tank at 25% load. The Cold Start Technology optimizes the generator to start easily even during winter.
The machine has several power outlets that distribute power to multiple appliances. The outlets comprise 120V 30A RV, two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC automotive-style outlet with dual USB adapter and battery charging cables. Volt Guard secures these outlets by protecting appliances from a power surge.
The capacity of this generator is adequate to power several devices such as television, computers, air conditioner, refrigerator, microwave, and lights.
Champion Power Equipment 75537i has an Electric Remote Control Start. As such, users can control the machine even from a far distance of up to 80 feet.
The package includes a battery for an easy push-button electric start. The generator incorporates safety features such as oil sensor, overload protection, USDA approved spark arrestor and volt meter.
A durable steel frame, a folding handle, and the two 8-inch never flat wheels allow for easy movement and transportation of the Champion Power Equipment 75537i. Also included in the box is a bottle of engine oil. Once you buy this generator, you only need to supply gas to get started.
Features of Champion Power Equipment 75537i
- The generator is EPA and CARB compliant.
- Wireless Electric Remote Control Start that works from a distance of up to 80 feet. The box package includes a remote battery. If the clicker fails, users can use the pull-start lever to start the engine.
- 1.6 gallons tank engine that runs up to 8 hours on a full tank at 25% load.
- RV Ready- the 30 amps RV outlet is adequate to start and run a 13, 500 BTU RV air conditioner.
- 171 cc Champion single cylinder OHV engine with automatic low oil shut-off sensor powers the machine.
- 2800 watts rated and 3100 watts peak output.
- 120V 30A RV, two 120V 20A household outlets, and 12V DC outlet.
- Total weight is 95 lbs., and the dimensions are 20.5 x 20.1 x 28.1 inches.
- The equipment has safety features such overload protection, a low-oil sensor, and a voltmeter.
- The Cold Start Technology optimizes the generator to start during cold weather.
- Integrated mobility kit.
- Comes fully assembled with carrying & foldaway handles with wheels for easy transportation and storage.
- Three years limited warranty.
- The Remote Electric Control Start allows users to start the engine from a distance.
- EPA and CARB compliant.
- Long run time of 8 hours at 25% load.
- Pull-start level option if the remote control fails.
- Cold start technology supports the generator during winter.
- Highly portable.
- Low noise level (58dBA).
- Perfect for campsites, RVs, and cabins.
- No 240 volts outlet.
Should you buy the Champion Power Equipment 75537i?
If you are looking for the best portable generator that is EPA & CARB compliant and incorporates superior features such as cold start technology, remote control start and 8 hours run time at 25% load, the Champion 75537i is the ideal option. Not forgetting that this model is super quiet and has safety features such as an oil sensor and overload protection to prevent damage to the engine.
Champion 75537i is RV ready and an excellent choice for campsites, cabins, and tailgating.
6. Generac 6866 iQ2000 Portable Inverter Gas Generator- Features 3 Modes of Operation (Standard, Economy, and Turbo Modes).
The generator’s digital inverter converts raw power from DC to AC power and is safe for use with sensitive appliances and devices.
Unlike other gas powered generators that are known to be too loud, the 6866 iQ2000 is specially designed to perform in a calm manner and can work as a backup energy source for home or business.
The generator is easy to operate and comes with unique features such as the LED display, PowerDial, and PowerBar. The LED display on the control panel allows users to monitor the current fuel level and the remaining run-time.
The PowerDial feature simplifies the machine’s start, run and stop functions. Through the PowerBar, users can monitor the wattage produced by the unit.
A unique Turbo/Standard/Economy switch can be employed to control the noise levels and fuel consumption.
The unit set up takes less than 5 minutes, and users can get to work immediately. The unit’s manual is user-friendly, and it does not take a techy to work that around.
Features of Generac 6866 iQ2000 Portable Inverter Generator.
- Uses Generac UHV Engine that has three modes of operation i.e. Turbo, Standard and Economy that allow users to control fuel consumption and noise levels.
- Portable and Lightweight- the unit weighs 46.2 only.
- 1600 Running Watts and 2000 Starting Watts.
- Ultra-quiet- the generator has been third party tested and proven to be quieter than other competing models.
- LED Display – the display allows users to monitor the status of the generator from one location. The LED dashboard shows the battery life, fuel level and the remaining run time.
- Unique Alternator- the unit has a digital inverter that converts power output from DC to AC.
- Power Dial- this feature simplifies the generator’s Start, Run and Stop functions.
- Parallel Ready- Users can double the power by connecting two iQ2000 inverter generators.
- Long run time for such a small unit- The unit has a run time of 7.7 hours at 25% load.
- CARB Compliant.
- Easy to set up and use – the set up takes less than 5 minutes.
- Lightweight – weighs only 46.2 pounds.
- Quiet and clean – the third party tested and is proven to be quieter than other competitor models.
- Built-in Digital Inverter that converts DC to AC power.
- Cannot power multiple appliances simultaneously.
Should you buy the Generac iQ2000 Portable Inverter Gas Generator?
The Generac iQ2000 is a high-tech and reliable portable inverter gas generator that is ideal for powering backyard parties, camping trips, and tailgating events.
The unit has a digital inverter that converts raw power from DC to AC and can be connected to different appliances at home and during outdoor events. Due to these innovating features and 7.7 hours run-time at ¼ load, we highly recommend the iQ2000 inverter generator.
7. DuroMax XP4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator- Best Dual Fuel Generator
The distinct feature of the XP4850EH model is the DuroMax Dual Fuel Technology. The technology can double the lifetime of your generator by running on the cleaner burning propane from a BBQ tank.
The use of propane in generators has various advantages over other types of fuel such as the ease of storage, long-lasting and its ready availability even during disasters. Also, propane allows for a quicker and steadier start every time.
Use the DuroMax XP4850EH dual fuel generator as a backup source of power especially during power outages and emergencies. This generator can adequately power most household items such as lights, refrigerator, TV and other necessities.
The generator produces a constant 3850 watts, and a peak of 4850 watts. It comes with a fuel switch that ensures easy switching between gas and propane.
The unit comes with various safety features that prevent damage to the machine. The features include the advance oil warning light, low oil indicator lamp, voltmeter, power output panel and circuit breaker.
Features of DuroMax XP4850EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Powered using propane or gas.
- Fuel switch that allows users to choose the type of fuel to use.
- Comes with a 210 cc 7 HP air cooled DuroMax OHV engine.
- Has an electric starter that is more convenient than a manual starter.
- Heavy duty frame with 4 point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Rated AC output is 3850 watts while the Maximum AC output is 4850 watts.
- Installed Safety features – including advance oil warning light, low oil indicator lamp & shutoff, volt meter, and circuit breaker.
- The Generator has EPA approval for safe use in National Parks.
- Dual fuel capability allows users to use either gas or the cleaner propane depending on their preferences.
- Easy to use – the unit comes completely assembled (except the handle and wheel kit).
- The generator comes with necessary accessories including propane regulator, connecting hose, funnel, and several other tools.
- Fuel economy – unit uses little fuel.
- Can be noisy especially during heavy loading.
Should you buy the DuroMax XP4850EH Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator?
The DuroMax XP4850EH is an ideal choice for outdoor events as well as a backup power source during power outages.
Its dual fuel capability makes it an excellent choice for anyone who plans to use either gas or propane and this feature doubles its lifetime without requiring frequent maintenance.
Also, this dual fuel generator has a unique design, safety features, and power. We highly recommend DuroMax XP4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator.
Best Portable Generator 2017 Buying Guide
Types of Generators
Portable generators are those that can be moved easily and used to provide electricity without plugging into electrical grids.
The majority of users utilize them as a backup power source during power outages and also powering backyard parties, camping trips, and RVs.They provide adequate power for TVs, lights, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, construction site power tools and other AC-powered tools.
Most portable generators are gasoline powered, but there are others that run on diesel, propane or natural gas. Others have dual fuel capabilities, and users can use either gas or propane. Stabilizers must be added to store gasoline safely.
Portable generators are typically smaller than stationary generators and deliver 1000 – 8500 watts. Most portable generators cost less than $1000, unlike stationary generators that cost above $2000.
Stationary (Standby) Generators
Standby generators are large and deliver between 8,000 to 40,000 watts. They cost more and require an experienced electrician to install.
These units start automatically once the power goes off and stop when power resumes. Standby generators supply more power than portable generators and can keep all electrical appliances in operation during emergencies and power outages.
They are commonly used to provide power to factories, hospitals, and large offices due to their large power supply.
Inverter generators have an inverter placed between the generator and power output. They convert the produced raw power from DC to AC power and controlling the output voltage and frequency to prevent damage to sensitive electrical appliances.
They deliver 1000-3000 watts of clean power that is adequate to power lights, TV, smartphones and other devices.
Inverter generators are the quietest portable generators and are known to be fuel efficient. Under low load, the engine is made to run at low speeds, therefore reducing fuel consumption and noise levels.
Apart from powering home appliances, these generators are ideal for camping trips, backyard parties, tailgating, and RVs since they are lightweight, have low noise levels and produce clean power.
Dual Fuel Generators
Dual fuel generators combine the convenience of using either gas or propane to power the generator. They give users the advantage of using one type of fuel when the other is limited in supply especially during emergencies and winter.
These generators have a fuel switch that they can use to change from gas to propane and vice versa.
What Factors Should Buyers Consider when Choosing the Best Portable Generators?
Take these factors into consideration when shopping for the ideal generator that fits your needs and budget:
Some of the generators start automatically once the power goes off. Therefore, it is an advantage if you spend less time at home and you need some of the appliances to continue functioning in your absence. The feature is common in standby generators.
Most portable generators incorporate a push button as an alternative to the traditional pull-start for generators. Batteries are necessary for this feature to function. Some models include these battery cells while for others, you purchase them separately.
Solid Wheels and handle.
The wheels allow easy movement and transportation of the unit even when it is heavy. Most generators come with solid, never-flat wheels that should be attached when setting up the unit. Other models price the wheels separately, adding to the cost of the generator.
These features prevent damage to the generator. Safety features such as low-oil shutoff, circuit breaker, low oil indicator lamp and advance oil warning light safeguard the machine from getting damaged when running.
Some portable generators incorporate the inverter technology that provides clean power that will not damage sensitive appliances. Also, inverter portable generators are known to be quiet than other portable generators and an ideal option for camping trips.
The fuel gauge allows users to monitor fuel levels, especially during blackouts when you may be required to add fuel to the tank.
Number of Power Outlets
Several power outlets allow users to distribute the wattage to several devices. Users should take caution not to overload the unit.
Type of Fuel
Portable generators use gasoline, propane, and gas. Dual fuel portable generators use either propane or gas.
Nobody wants a generator that will wake up the kids on early Saturday morning. Quiet generators are the best and can run in the background without waking up the whole neighborhood.
What Other Aspects Should Buyers Consider?
Apart from the features discussed above, there are other factors that buyers should consider when choosing the generators that meet their needs. Here are a few tips that will help you in making a proper decision:
Power Outage Power Supply
If you are looking for a generator to solve your emergency power needs, first determine your power needs that the generator will solve. You may use a wattage calculator to determine the amount of wattage you are looking for in a generator.
Do you intend to power the entire house or just a few electronics? What are the wattage needs of your appliances?
If you want a generator that will back-up the whole house including all the appliances, then a standby generator will be the best option for you. A standby generator has a higher wattage than a portable generator and most appropriate for large power needs.
However, if you only want to have a backup source of energy for a few electronics, then a portable inverter generator is most appropriate. Portable inverter generators are small and provide clean energy that will not damage your appliances. They are also the quietest portable generators, and you can carry them along to the camping trips and excursions.
Outdoor Events Power Supply
If you require a portable generator suitable for use in fishing, camping, and tailgating, go for an inverter generator. Portable Inverter generators are lightweight and produce clean energy that is safe for all electronics. They convert raw power from DC to AC power that can be used to power all electronics including smartphones.
Construction Site Power Supply
Construction sites require a portable yet handy generator that can power various tools without any hitches. Such a generator should have adequate running and peak watts to serve several appliances. Other features such as flat free wheels, remote control start, cold start technology, durable cage, auto-idle technology and long run time are ideal for a construction generator.
Also on Best Home Machines