Top 20 Picks for Best Camping Gear 2017-Buying Guide
Best Camping Gear 2017 Reviews
Camping should never be a boring experience.
Instead, camping or any other outdoor experience should be an opportunity to relieve built up stress, get lost in the woods, reconnect with friends and show love to those who matter most.
But how will that happen if you lack the right gear for rough terrains? Remember, not any outdoor gear is the best camping gear. Our top 20 picks comprise only the most durable, lightweight and best-selling gear. From bird-watching binoculars, camping tents, hammock, sleeping bags, cookware kit to portable grills, these gear will make your experience fun and thrilling.
With the latest camping gear, your camping experience will be not only exciting but also action-packed. Who doesn’t want to enjoy a cup of freshly brewed espresso coffee, a hot shower or a piece of grilled steak/fish in the mountains?
|Coleman QuickPot Propane Coffeemaker||Delivers 10 cups of cup in less than 15 minutes.||9.3 pounds|
|Coleman RoadTrip Propane Portable Grill LXE||Comes with two cast-iron porcelain coated grills that provides 285 sq. in. cooking surface. |
20,000 BTUs of power.
|Etekcity 2 Pack Outdoor LED Camping Lantern||Has 30 energy saving LED bulbs that last for 12 hours in normal brightness and up to 4 hours in energy saving mode.||0.35 pounds|
|Venture Pal Lightweight Packable Backpack||Features one main compartment, two front compartments and two side pockets that helps you keep your items organised.||11.2 ounces|
|Abcosport Double Sleeping Bag||Made of 100% polyester, waterproof and the outer fabric protects you from damp grass.||5 pounds|
|LifeStraw Personal Water Filter||Takes 3-5 seconds of sucking to start the flow of water via the filter||2 oz.|
|Foxelli USB Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight MX500l||Provides up to 100 hours of constant light with only 2 hours of charging.||0.28 pounds|
Our Top Picks for the Best Outdoor Gear 2017- Buying Guide
- Our Top Picks for the Best Outdoor Gear 2017- Buying Guide
- 1. SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press- Best Camping Coffeemaker.
- 2. Coleman QuickPot Propane Coffeemaker- Best Camping Coleman Coffeemaker.
- 3. Eagle Nest Outfitters (DoubleNest Hammock)-Best Camping Hammock.
- 4. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter- Best Water Filter for Camping
- 5. Etekcity 2 Pack Outdoor LED Camping Lantern- Best Portable Camping Lantern.
- 6. J5 Hyper V Tactical Flashlight- Best Flashlight for Outdoor Use.
- 7. Foxelli USB Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight MX500l– The Brightest LED Headlamp Flashlight (Rechargable)
- 8. Polaris Optics WingCatcher HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars- Best Binoculars for the Money.
- 9. Abcosport Double Sleeping Bag with two small pillows- Best Double Sleeping Bag for Hiking, Camping and Trekking.
- 10. Coleman North Rim Extreme Weather Sleeping Bag- Best Budget Sleeping Bag.
- 11. Premium Compact Collapsible Bucket by Freegrace- Best Collapsible Bucket for Camping.
- 12. Venture Pal Lightweight Packable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack- Lightest Backpack for Camping.
- 13. Regalo My Cot Portable Bed- Best Portable Cot for Children
- 14. Small First Aid Kit- Best for Hiking, Backpacking, Travel, Camping, Car and Cycling.
- 15. Camping Cookware Cooking Equipment 10 Piece Cook set- Best Camping Cookware Mess Kit.
- 16. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition- Best Camping Stoves.
- 17. Solo Stove Titan- Best Camping Wood Burning Stove.
- 18. Kanga Pocket Blanket 55” x 44”- Best Portable Outdoor Blanket
- 19. Coleman Classic Propane Stove- Best Camping Stove
- 20. Coleman RoadTrip Propane Portable Grill LXE- Best Camping Propane Grill
1. SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press- Best Camping Coffeemaker.
It has a capacity of 59 oz., that is adequate to serve 16 coffee cups of the great tasting coffee.
SterlingPro features a double-walled construction that keeps the coffee warm for a long time.This French press coffee maker makes a perfect wedding, birthday or housewarming gift for coffee lovers.
Features of SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press
- Stylish design and a mirror finish make this product quite attractive.
- Double screen system that removes grounds from your coffee.
- Stainless steel interior & exterior that is rust-free and dishwasher safe.
- Solid packing prevents breakage while on transit.
- Comes with two extra stainless steel screens.
- Large capacity- brews 56 oz.
- Perfect for camping.
- SterlingPro coffee maker keeps coffee warm much longer than other French presses.
- Great value with a favorable pricing.
- Durable metal body.
- Slightly heavy (2.9 pounds) due to the metallic body.
2. Coleman QuickPot Propane Coffeemaker- Best Camping Coleman Coffeemaker.
With Coleman Portable Coffeemaker, you do not need any stove, cords or percolator while camping, BBQing and tailgating. This coffeemaker delivers up to 10 cups of freshly brewed coffee for the whole family in less than 15 minutes.
Coleman QuickPot is built to be easily portable, and you can carry it anywhere you go.
The PerfectFlow technology ensures consistent performance even in extreme weather conditions deep inside the forest.
A 16.4 oz. propane cylinder lasts for 4.5 hours on high and is enough to make several servings of coffee.
Features of Coleman Propane Coffeemaker
- Matchless lighting (push-button InstaStart ignition).
- 4500 BTUs of cooking power.
- Pause & serve feature.
- Removable filter basket (dishwasher safe).
- 10-cup glass carafe that holds adequate freshly brewed coffee for the whole family.
- Large capacity (up to 10 cups per serving).
- High power to make several rounds of coffee.
- Easy to clean.
- Some users report that it is quite slow (makes coffee in 15 minutes).
- Quite heavy (9.3 pounds).
3. Eagle Nest Outfitters (DoubleNest Hammock)-Best Camping Hammock.
It is big enough for up to two persons, and safely supports a maximum of 400 pounds.
DoubleNest Portable Hammock is lightweight and portable, and you can easily stuff it in the sack or compact it down your backpack. This hammock is perfect for camping, hiking, boating and relaxing in your backyard.
Features of DoubleNest Portable Hammock
- DoubleNest Supports up to 400 pounds.
- Spacious for a single person and enough for two.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Super lightweight and portable.
- Ideal for hiking, camping, traveling, and back-yarding.
- Durable and high strength material (made with triple interlocking stitching, woven nylon, and aluminum wiregate carabiners.
- Multiple designs and colors to choose from.
- Super lightweight.
- Quick set up (just a few minutes).
- Large enough for two people.
- Very sturdy and comfortable.
- The suspension straps sold separately.
4. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter- Best Water Filter for Camping
LifeStraw is the perfect outdoor accessory for the ultra-light backpacker, hiker, hunter or camper. It is EPA approved and surpasses rigorous water filtration standards.
LifeStraw water filter takes approximately 3-5 seconds of sucking to start the flow of water via the filter. It does not contain chemicals, batteries or moving parts. LifeStraw removes 99.9% of waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites contained in contaminated water.
Features of LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Uses 0.2-micron hollow fiber membrane technology.
- Ultra-light (weighs 2 oz.).
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water.
- The water filter removes 99.99% of bacteria and protozoa.
- No chemicals or batteries used.
- EPA approved.
- Comes in a sealed bag.
- Used since 2005 by outdoor enthusiasts and humanitarian organizations.
- A must have survival accessory for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Ultra-light and perfect for upcountry hiking.
- High flow rate.
- No batteries used.
- Lifestraw water filter does not filter chemicals, salts and metals.
5. Etekcity 2 Pack Outdoor LED Camping Lantern- Best Portable Camping Lantern.
The low power consumption allows this camping lantern to glow in normal brightness for up to 12 hours and up to 4 hours of low power usage in energy saving mode.
Etekcity 2 Pack LED camping lantern is constructed with military grade plastic for longevity and convenience irrespective of the terrain. The foldaway handles come in handy when walking in the forest or brightening your camping tent.
When the lantern is not in use, collapse the lantern to a smaller size for ease of storage.
The package includes 2 Etekcity Collapsible LED camping lantern, 6 AA 1.5V DC battery and user manual.
Features of Etekcity Portable LED Camping Lantern
- Two sets of Etekcity LED camping lantern.
- 30 low-current bright LEDs.
- 12 hours of continuous operation at normal brightness and an extra 4 hours in energy saving mode.
- Omni 360 degrees light emitting design.
- Uses 3 AA 1.5V DC batteries (included).
- Constructed of military grade plastic.
- Foldaway handles for easy portability.
- Backed by a 10 years warranty.
- Super bright and energy-efficient LED bulbs.
- Compact design.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Military grade construction, making it handy for outdoor activities.
- Very easy to use.
- Cannot dim the light (runs on full power).
6. J5 Hyper V Tactical Flashlight- Best Flashlight for Outdoor Use.
It is ideal for cycling, running, hunting, hiking, camping, and all other outdoor-related activities. The LED bulb produces an intense beam of light that lights up to 800 feet.
The intelligent high/low/strobe lighting modes prepare you for anything deep inside the woods. The adjustable focus lets you zoom in and out to get a focused narrow beam of what is ahead of you.
The aluminum alloy case makes it possible to clip the flashlight to your backpack or belt.
With a single set of batteries, you can enjoy a whole night of the super bright lighting. But with regular use, the battery can go on for weeks and even months.
Features of J5 Hyper V Tactical Flashlight.
- Super bright 400-lumen flashlight.
- Bright LED bulb that lights up to 800 feet.
- Three lighting modes i.e. high, low and strobe.
- Adjustable focus that allows you to zoom in and out.
- Very handy and compact for cycling, fishing, camping, hiking and hunting.
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy case.
- Use 3 AA batteries (not included).
- The beta version of the bestselling J5 Tactical V1-PRO 300 Lumen Flashlight.
- Dazzling bright 400-lumen flashlight (lights up to 800 feet).
- Zoom in and out feature is a plus.
- Aluminum alloy case makes it possible to clip it to your backpack or belt as you walk.
- Ultra-light and weighs only 4 ounces.
- J5 Hyper V Tactical flashlight is not waterproof, meaning that you will have to be cautious when fishing or boating.
7. Foxelli USB Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight MX500l– The Brightest LED Headlamp Flashlight (Rechargable)
Foxelli MX500L features 280 Lumens LED and an adjustable floodlight diffuser that qualify this headlamp to be the brightest headlamp for outdoor use.
Foxelli Rechargeable headlamp flashlight is made for the jungle and can survive harsh weather conditions and rough terrains.
It is waterproof and can withstand heavy rains, heat and drop on the ground. It is protected against water immersion down to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
The easily adjustable elastic headband and detachable top strap make this product convenient for use during fishing, cycling, running, caving, camping and hiking. You can as well enjoy reading your favorite novel inside the jungle!
Features of Foxelli Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight.
- A variety of light modes including emergency flashing (SOS).
- Ultra bright light 200-lumen ranging up to 120 meters.
- Sturdy headlamp body that tilts up to 90 degrees.
- Adjustable lenses that allow you to switch from a focused beam to a wide beam and vice versa.
- USB rechargeable 1800mAH lithium battery with up to 100 hours per single charge.
- Convenient USB charging (USB Cable included as a bonus).
- Comfortable elastic headband with detachable top strap.
- Water-resistant and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Ideal for fishing, hunting, cycling, early morning jogging, camping, climbing, and hiking.
- Lightweight (weighs only 4 ounces).
- Bright for its size.
- Lightweight and ideal for runners.
- Durable and high-quality materials.
- Emergency flashing mode (SOS) and whistle in case of an emergency situation.
- Some users claim that the control button is difficult to operate.
8. Polaris Optics WingCatcher HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars- Best Binoculars for the Money.
But with Polaris Optics WingCatcher HD bird watching binoculars, you can never go wrong! Observe every color on a bird just two meters away, and instantly focus your attention to a 1000 yds. high eagle with more clarity and color fidelity.
Polaris Optics 8 x 42 features an eagle-eye fully multi-coated phase correction without flares and focus issues.
The Polaris Optics HD Binoculars feature an extra wide field of view to spot high flying birds easily. It is ideal when you are birding, fishing or hunting, and it will help you to focus on your target with maximum speed and precision.
Features of Polaris Optics WingCatcher 8×42 Bird Watching Binoculars.
- Weighs only 1.5 pounds.
- 430ft/1000 yds. field of view.
- 8x magnification.
- 42mm Objective lens diameter.
- 2m close focusing diameter.
- Fully multi-coated lens.
- Water and fog proof.
- Package includes a neck strap, nylon mesh carrying case, eyepiece and lens protection covers and a non-abrasive microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
- Easy to adjust and maintain focus.
- Wide field of view.
- A big bargain for HD binoculars.
- Crystal clear optics for detailed observation of your target.
- Durable, impeccable speed and precision.
- Some users report that they are too big though lightweight.
9. Abcosport Double Sleeping Bag with two small pillows- Best Double Sleeping Bag for Hiking, Camping and Trekking.
The Abco sleeping bag weighs only 5 pounds and is made of 100% polyester to ensure that you sleep like a king.
The sleeping bag is perfect for light backpacking, summer trips, car camping, hiking and other outdoor activities. The double filled technology provides warmth and comfort in the jungle.
The premium design ensures that you are kept warm even with extreme weather conditions. The Abcosport sleeping bag is waterproof, and the outer fabric protects you from damp grass.
Also, the inner lining is soft and non-allergic.
Features of Abcosport Double Sleeping Bag
- Styling design with an elegant feel.
- Poly green linen and filled with 100% polyester.
- The sleeping bag measures 87 x 60 inches and weighs only 5 pounds.
- Abscosport rolls up easily for storage.
- High-quality fiber with rich texture.
- Easy to clean (even with a cleaning machine).
- Compact design that can fit in a small bag.
- Water resistant material that can withstand extreme temperature conditions.
- Package includes two small pillows as a bonus.
- There is a Carry bag with a compression sack.
- Warm and comfortable.
- Durable material and great design.
- The pillows are small but very comfy.
- Great value for such a stylish sleeping bag.
- Queen size (Great option for a couple).
- Can be used by guests when you don’t have adequate sleeping arrangements.
- Can be a bit heavy especially if you are used to the small sleeping bags.
PS: My wife got this sleeping bag for our spring backpacking trip, and she totally loved the design and warmth.
10. Coleman North Rim Extreme Weather Sleeping Bag- Best Budget Sleeping Bag.
The sleeping bag fits people of up to 6’2” and has an unzip button at the bottom to provide extra ventilation during warmer nights.
This Coleman sleeping bag is 100% polyester with fill 100% polyester to ensure you get a comfortable and warm sleep. The double batt construction eliminates potential colds spots from forming on the bed.
The Coleman North Rim sleeping bag is a stuff sack storage meaning that you are supposed to put one end of the bag into the sack and then stuff the rest in until it fits.
Features of Coleman North Rim Extreme Weather Sleeping Bag.
- Made with 100% synthetic polyester material.
- Fits most people up to 6’2”.
- Weighs 3.75 pounds.
- For temperatures 00F to 100F.
- Stuff sack storage.
- 2-way zipper for maximum ventilation.
- Five years warranty.
- Very spacious, warm and comfortable.
- The two-way zipper is very convenient.
- Great option for snow camping (you won’t notice the cold outside).
- The insulated chest baffle will keep you warm all night.
- Not ideal for backpacking because it is a bit bulky.
11. Premium Compact Collapsible Bucket by Freegrace- Best Collapsible Bucket for Camping.
The Freegrace Collapsible buckets are lightweight and a practical way of holding water for washing hands, doing the dishes and laundry while camping or sunbathing at the beach.
The Premium Compact Collapsible bucket is extremely light, foldable, tear-resistant and can support its weight and stand upright even when set down. It is the perfect bucket that you can use away from home.
Plus, you get to choose from many different designs, colors, and sizes. The Premium Collapsible bucket by Freegrace is ideal for camping, road trips, fishing, picnics, washing dishes & laundry and even giving your car/bike a quick bath.
Features of Premium Collapsible Bucket by Freegrace.
- Weighs 8 ounces.
- Choose from different sizes, designs, and colors.
- Multi-purpose usage- washing hands, washing clothes & dishes, hurling water, etc.
- Self-supporting (can support its weight and stand upright).
- Durable materials and excellent design.
- Quick drying and tear-resistant.
- Includes mesh pocket, lid and grab handles.
- Unique self-supporting collapsible bucket.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Choose from multiple designs and sizes.
- Ideal for car camping, hiking, travel and other outdoor activities.
- Sturdy handles.
- May not work as a real bucket completely (don’t bang it) but it’s a terrific option for camping.
12. Venture Pal Lightweight Packable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack- Lightest Backpack for Camping.
For such a lightweight backpack, a lifetime warranty translates to a high quality and durable product. And the thousands of positive reviews reaffirm this position.
Venture Pal Backpack features a stylish design and durable, tear resistant material that will last for long.
The double layered bottom pieces add extra strength to this backpack, making it convenient for carrying extra gear for camping without feeling the weight.
The two-way metal zippers across this lightweight backpack make it convenient to open the bag from either side.
Also, the adjustable shoulder straps are reinforced with sponge padding that reduces discomfort caused by the bag. Lock the bag securely using the chest straps especially when walking over long distances or rough terrains.
The multi-compartment helps to keep your stuff organized, from small to large items. Venture Pal Backpack has one main compartment, two front compartments, and two side pockets.
The main zipped compartment provides enough space to store large sized items while the front compartment is ideal for storing small accessories.
If you have water bottles and small umbrellas, stuck them in the side pockets.
Features of Venture Pal Backpack.
- Perfect for hiking, cycling, international travel, camping and weekend out.
- Measures 20 x 13 x 7.5 inches (unfolded) and 9 x 8.5 x 2.2 inches.
- Weighs 11.2 ounces.
- Multiple compartments for organizing your camping gear (one primary, two front and two side compartments).
- The double layered bottom piece supports the weight of your gear.
- Chest strap to lock the backpack.
- Two-way SBS metallic zippers to smooth operation.
- Durable water and tear-resistant materials.
- Sponge padded shoulder straps (adjustable).
- Lifetime warranty.
- Super lightweight.
- Multiple compartments to keep things organized.
- Durable materials.
- Adjustable & padded shoulder straps.
- Foldable into a smaller bag.
- Choose from different colors.
- Side compartments are perfect for holding water bottles.
- You may find the zipper a bit troublesome if you don’t hold the flap back.
13. Regalo My Cot Portable Bed- Best Portable Cot for Children
The all-steel portable Regalo My Cot Portable Bed is a high priority item for travel, sleepovers, daycare and camping. The baby cot meets all the safety standards, and its construction is above par to ensure the safety of your child.
The steel frame construction is steady and lightweight, and it sets up and folds down in seconds. The removable bed liner is made from canvas and reinforced stitching for longevity.
A cotton fitted sheet is added to the canvas to ensure comfort for children.The sheet is machine washable while the bed liner can be wiped using a cloth and warm soapy water.
Regalo My Cot Portable Bed is ideal for children aged 2 to 5 years, weigh up to 75 pounds and 52 inches tall.
Features of Regalo My Cot Portable Bed.
- A canvas liner reinforces the all-steel frame construction.
- Machine washable cotton fitted sheet.
- Quick set up and fold down (takes seconds).
- Ideal for children aged 2-5 years old, weigh up to 75 pounds and less than 52 inches tall.
- Package includes the portable bed, carry case, cot cover and manual.
- Measures 48 x 26 x 7 inches.
- Weighs 6.2 pounds.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Comfortable and sturdy steel frame.
- Easy to clean.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Set up and fold down takes seconds.
- Reasonable pricing.
- You may find a high spot in the middle. Solve this by adding a pad on the cot or a mattress topper.
14. Small First Aid Kit- Best for Hiking, Backpacking, Travel, Camping, Car and Cycling.
The first aid kit contains 100 essential lifesaving tools that will come in handy if you get minor accidents while exploring nature, at home or even at work.
The kit is built using durable 600D polyester material that is designed to last for long.
The back straps make it possible to wear this kit on another bag or fasten it on your belt. Alternatively, fit this kit in your car’s glove box.
It is waterproof, and the inner compartments are protected from moisture using the laminate pouches. The water-resistant inner pouches also protect the first aid tools from getting damaged by moisture.
For ease access to the first aid tools, the internal compartments are labeled according to their function. This makes it easy to retrieve items during times of distress and for easy replacement. There is an extra space for adding your prescription and tools.
Features of Small First Aid Kit.
- Made of durable 600D polyester material.
- The kit comes with 100 essential lifesaving items.
- Excellent design that makes it possible to wear the bag on other bags or belt.
- Waterproof outer bag and inner pouches.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Weighs 1 pound only.
- Measures 3.1 x 6.2 x 6.7 inches.
- Organized and labeled compartments for quick access to first aid items.
- Extra space to add your prescription and tools.
P.S.: The company claims to donate $1 to Hands-Free for each item purchased. The donation helps children and veterans with 3D printed prosthetic hands.
- Built using the high quality polyester material.
- Contains many essential tools that come in handy during minor accidents and emergencies.
- Lightweight (weighs only 1 pound).
- Compartments are organized by category for ease access, especially during accidents.
- Favorable pricing.
- You get a free e-book/guide that is full of useful tips on how to use the kit.
- No complaints reported.
15. Camping Cookware Cooking Equipment 10 Piece Cook set- Best Camping Cookware Mess Kit.
The FDA approved cookware heats pretty quickly, and you will have your meal ready in minutes.
One of the unique innovations of this 10 pieces non-toxic aluminum cook set is the ability to collapse into a small package for easy control and storage. After use, collapse the cookware and store in the free nylon bag.
The ten pieces MalloMe camping cookware mess kit includes 1-liter capacity Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pot, Pot cover, folding stainless steel spork, nonstick pan, wooden spoon spatula, free soup spoon, 2 BPA Free Bowls, cleaning sponge, nylon travel bag and an e-book with ten recipes.
Features of MalloMe Camping Cookware Mess Kit 10 Piece Cookset.
- Made using durable aluminum material.
- FDA approved.
- Includes 10 essential cooking accessories.
- Comes with a Free ten recipe e-book.
- 1-liter capacity cooking pot.
- Weighs 0.5 pounds.
- Measures 3.8 x 6.3 x6.6 inches.
- Perfect option for hiking, camping, and bug out bag.
- Super lightweight and compact.
- Collapsible into a smaller bundle for easy storage.
- Excellent quality and design.
- Easy cleaning.
- The free e-book is the best marshmallow roasting & smores making guide.
- The bowls and pots are small and not the best choice for multiple servings (they will work well for solo backpackers).
16. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition- Best Camping Stoves.
The construction of Etekcity stove comprises aluminum alloy and stainless steel for the best performance and longevity.
The Etekcity camping stove has an adjustable control valve that allows you to control the amount of heat output. Etekcity is fuel-efficient, and a single disposable butane canister can last for days.
The Piezo ignition system allows for a quick ignition, and the flame remains consistent even when adjusting from high to low flame settings.
The stove accommodates up to 7 inches diameter pan. It burns clean, leaving no debris or soot, as required by the US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management & National Park Service.
Features of Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove
- Built with Aluminum alloy & stainless steel.
- Collapsible design for easy storage.
- Compatible with 7/16 thread single butane or butane-propane mixed fuel canisters.
- Piezo ignition system allows quick ignition and consistent flame.
- Ultra light and portable camping stove.
- Adjustable control valve.
- Stovetop holds up to 7 inch/18 cm diameter pan.
- Burns clean, leaving no traces.
- Weighs 1 pound.
- Measures 2.3 x 1.8 x 3.5.
- Package includes the Etekcity camp stove, carry case and user guide.
- Perfect for backpacking, climbing, hiking and camping.
- Small and lightweight.
- Excellent pricing.
- Easy to use.
- Heats up quickly.
- Its built-in electric spark ignition system is a plus.
- Some users claim that the burner diameter is too small to accommodate large pans.
17. Solo Stove Titan- Best Camping Wood Burning Stove.
Solo Stove Titan features a double wall that creates ultraclean gasification and secondary combustion, allowing the fuels to burn the wood fuel completely and with less smoke.
By burning twigs and scattered pieces of wood, Solo Stove Titan frees your backyard within no time.
The stove will come in handy during hiking, backpacking, and camping because it eliminates the need to carry heavy canister fuels. Instead, you cook using the wood wastes scattered in the wilderness. With Solo Titan, you will need less wood than you would use on an open camp fire.
Features of Solo Stove Titan
- Built with 304 stainless steel and nichrome wire.
- Unique designs allow the fuel to burn completely with less smoke.
- Cheapest camping stove- no white gas or propane canisters required.
- Solo Steve Titan is designed to rest inside the Solo Steve Pot 1800 comfortably (purchased separately), leaving you with extra backpack space to put other camping gear.
- Fast boil time (boil water in 4-6 minutes).
- Measures 7.9 x 5.1 inches (assembled) and 5.6 x 5.1 inches (packed).
- Weighs 1.03 pounds.
- Fuel efficient.
- Cheapest camp stove (wood is free).
- Burns fast and efficiently.
- Lightweight and ideal for backpacking, trekking, and camping.
- You can use the stove with a solo alcohol burner.
- Solo Stove Titan produces less smoke than other wood burning stoves.
- Although Solo Stove Titan does not produce a lot of smoke, be ready to deal with small bits of soot.
18. Kanga Pocket Blanket 55” x 44”- Best Portable Outdoor Blanket
The blanket is lightweight and portable, you simply tuck one in your purse or pocket, or better still, clip it to your backpack or belt, and you are ready to explore nature.
Kanga Pocket Blanket features a unique design, with looped corners that stake down if it is windy. It is not only a blanket but can also be used as an outdoor table cloth, car seat cover, sun shade or as a carry sack for dirty laundry.
Though it is quite compact, Kanga Blanket can stretch out up to 55” x 44”, providing room for up to two people. They are 100% woven ripstop polyester with a DWR finish, making it water, mildew and puncture resistant.
Features of Kanga Pocket Blanket
- Weighs 3 ounces.
- Unfolds up to 55” x 44” providing room for up to 2 average-sized people.
- Set up and pack up in seconds.
- Has weighted corners, edge loops, carabiner, and carry pouch.
- Mildew, water, and puncture resistant.
- Quick drying and remains cool to the touch even on the hottest summer days.
- Super lightweight- carry in your pocket or purse.
- Perfect for the beach, camping, yoga, fishing, games, picnics and other outdoor events.
- Super lightweight.
- Quick drying.
- Will keep you sand-free at the beach.
- Excellent design.
- Multipurpose- use it as a blanket, table cloth, sun shade, etc.
- Mildew and water resistant.
- The Kanga Pocket Blanket is smaller than ordinary blankets, but the compact design is perfect for outdoor use.
19. Coleman Classic Propane Stove- Best Camping Stove
If you are planning to cook lots of food for several people, then you should try out this energy efficient propane stove from Coleman.
With over 20, 000 BTUs and two large adjustable burners, you get perfect heat for a delicious meal. The two burners can accommodate 12 and 10 inches pans/pots.
Coleman portable propane stove uses the PerfectFlow pressure control technology that ensures a consistent cooking experience without the flames flickering or flaring. It is fitted with adjustable WindBlock panels that protect the flame from windy conditions.
The propane stove is perfect for any outdoor activity including hunting, camping, tailgating and backyard parties.
Features of Coleman Propane Stove
- Equipped with two adjustable burners with 10, 000 BTUs each.
- The burners hold 12” and 10” pan at the same time.
- The removable grates are chrome-coated for durability.
- PerfectFlow technology that provides all weather consistent performance.
- PerfectHeat technology allows for more efficient cooking with less fuel.
- Features WindBlock panels that shield the propane stove from wind.
- Used for any outdoor activity such as sports, tailgating, hunting, camping and backyard cooking.
- Propane cylinder sold separately.
- Easy to clean chrome-coated grates.
- Heats up quickly and evenly.
- Very easy to set up.
- Lightweight and portable.
- The two burners make it possible to cook several items simultaneously.
- The adjustment valve is a bit sensitive, and you should be slow when adjusting the flame.
- The stove lacks an inbuilt ignition (a lighter or match required).
20. Coleman RoadTrip Propane Portable Grill LXE- Best Camping Propane Grill
Commonly referred as the “grill master,” Coleman RoadTrip LXE is easy to use and set up with the lift and lock system. Coleman propane grill is perfect for grilling steak, chicken chests, fish, veggies, etc.
The propane powered grill comes with two cast-iron porcelain coated grills that provide 285 Sq. inches cooking surface that is adequate to cook food for several servings.
With just one propane cylinder with 20, 000 BTUs, you can cook for more than an hour using the two burners. For small amounts of food, switch off one of the burners that you will not be using.
For fast ignition, Coleman RoadTrip LXE Propane Grill uses InstaStart Technology for matchless lighting. The unit comes with built-in tool holders and sliding tables that provide ample space for placing beverages and foods.
Features of Coleman RoadTrip Propane Grill LXE
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, split between the two burners.
- 285 Sq. inches cooking surface.
- Large handle and wheels for easy handling and transportation.
- Authentic grilling taste (open-flame drip through grilling).
- Two cast-iron porcelain coated cooking grates.
- Removable grease management tray.
- Sets up quickly with the lift and lock system.
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control system for constant heat even in extreme weather.
- Uses 16.4 oz. propane cylinders.
- Weighs 44 pounds.
- Durable and spacious cast-iron cooking grates.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Cooks quickly and evenly.
- Very portable and folds to compact size that fits in the back of a truck.
- Requires regular cleaning.
- Accessories purchased separately.